Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I did it! I figured it out! I did it! I have my blog all ready for Fall!!!

With MUCH thanks to Shabby Princess designs for the free papers and embellishments. And to SJH Design Blog tips for step by step instructions how to get those papers and use them for my blog. And for the tips for new bloggers that gave me the info to do the three column layout. They are all linked in my sidebar. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

(edited to say - Yes I know that they aren't actually "papers" and "embellishments" rather they are graphics, I guess would be the correct terminology, but I couldn't for the life of me think of what to put so I put "papers" and "embellishements" K? I'm new to all of this.)

NOW....if only I can remember how I did it when it comes time to change things up for Christmastime.

Actually there are a few things I want to tweak here and there. I want to get pictures of my hubby and kids up in one of the sidebars but I think that's about it. I can't believe it. I actually did it.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome!!! Now I want to spend hours and hours figuring out how to do something like this on MY blog... :)

TJ said...

It looks great!!!!

KTsMommy said...

Nice work--very pretty :)