Being in a blogging/general slump I was pleased and more than slightly flattered to see a message from a good friend of mine informing me that she had decided to spotlight me on her blog. Much thanks to Brooke
for giving me something to write about since I seem to be at a loss lately. Go visit Brooke at Sunshine and Snows in West Texas
but only if you want to get to know an awesomely cool person. Don't go visit her blog if you have something against awesomeness.
Now on to the questions....
1. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
I'm a lover of the Supreme pizza. I also love trying new and different toppings. We tried the Thai Chicken Pizza from Papa Murphy's and that was D-lish. That said, I just saw a commercial for a new Cheeseburger Pizza that Papa Johns is rolling out. That one does NOT look appetizing because it has pickles on it. Pickles on a pizza just seem wrong.
2. If you could have any super power what would it be?
Can I make up my own super power? I would want the power of invisibility coupled with the ability to walk through walls. So maybe a ghost like super power? Oh and I would want my clothes to go invisible when I put them on. I don't want to walk around naked...even if I am invisible.
3. What is your Love Language?
Acts of Service.... unequivocally
4. Do you drink coffee?
|4||Words of Affirmation|
|12||Acts of Service|
No but my favorite toffees are the coffee flavored ones and I like those Jamocha shakes that they have at Arby's.
5. Canon or Nikon?
I own a Nikon but I wouldn't turn my nose up at a Canon.
6. What was your favorite book as a child?
I remember loving The Boxcar Children.
I always thought it would be cool to live in a boxcar. It never occurred to me that they didn't have a toilet or running water....
7. If you were a color crayon, what color would you be?
Do I have to pick just one?
Sky Blue - the color of the sky above Mount Timpanogos at 5:32 p.m. on a clear day this time of year.
Periwinkle - the color of the sky in the West just after the sun falls below the mountains in the Summer.
Brick Red - the color of an old barn.
Red Orange - the color of pumpkins.
Forest Green - the color of the pines.
Goldenrod - the color of quaking aspens when they turn in the fall.
I just love colors.
8. Best thing of 2011?
The hike to the summit of Mount Timpanogos
. It was difficult and scary and LONG but I did it.
9. Are you and early bird or a night owl?
Night owl but I try not to be.
10. If you could vacation anywhere where would you go?
Hawaii, or Greece, or Italy, or Germany, or Ireland, or Brazil, or California, or Florida, or England, or Canada, or New York or....
well you get the picture.
11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. They used to have this at Baskin Robbins and then they discontinued it (I cried that day). Then I found out that Lady Godiva makes it. I don't get it very often because it's pricey.
Bloggers who I'm choosing to play Blogger Spotlight
My Questions for the Spotlighted Bloggers
- Soda or Pop?
- What would you consider your best trait?
- What advice would you give to yourself at 13?
- Romance, Action or Mystery/Thriller?
- Would you rather vacation on the West coast or the East?
- Who is your favorite literary character?
- What makes you laugh?
- What would you buy if someone handed you $100 and told you to go and spend it on yourself?
- What song speaks to you most at this moment?
- Do you have a favorite poem or quote?
- When was the last time you cried? (and why if you care to share)
*You must post the rules
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions for those you are tagging.
*Tag 11 people and link them in your post
*Let them know you have tagged them
And if you are, like me, in need of a kick in the pants to start you blogging and you aren't on the list feel free to take any or all of the above questions and answer them. Let me know though so I can swing by and read! (I may take some of the ones I came up with and use them for future posts)