Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't say I didn't warn you

I told you that it was the boys' turn today. It was a beautiful day and some of the shots turned out pretty good. My favorites of G are the first three of him, those are totally G. His personality just shines through.

You will notice that there are more shots of G than of J. The reason for this is because it is very difficult for me to catch J being J. This is where I wish I had the bigger camera with the telephoto lens because I have to really catch him off guard to get a candid and "true" picture of him. I know that this has much to do with his Autism.

I do love the shot of him jumping on his own. The expression on his face shows just how hard he is working at jumping. How much more difficult it is for him than most of the rest of us, because of his reduced gross motor skills. But I love the fact that he is more than willing to try and to jump (10 to 15 times!) for me in order to get a shot that I liked.

I also like the one where J is bent over and G is laughing. J is actually slapping G on the back at some joke that they were enjoying. That is typical J.

I love my boys.















8 comments:

potsy said...

Hello

mendicellis said...

Hi, I'm emanuele mendicelli, your blog is very interesting.
If have you got time, see my blog
http://mendicellis.blogspot.com/

Yash said...

First one is really cool , its been looking like that j is flying

*MARY* said...

You have the perfect family. Two boys, two girls. I want to be just like you.

*MARY* said...

oh and I think you need some shots of the boys sitting next to the purple wall reading twilight.

TJ said...

What a great family, your boys are just as great looking as your girls.

Anonymous said...

That G.... Always looking so cool and confident with that hunt of mischief about him. Those two of him on the concrete "thing" are very, very nice. And that first pic of J - the composition is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day to take pictures. the sky was so blue. loved it