Saturday, October 4, 2008

I made It In

I did get a new recommend in time to go to the sealing on Friday. It was beautiful. Here's a picture of the Bride's sisters, brother and brother-in-law as we were waiting for the couple to come out of the temple. I can get people to do some weird things.



And here is a picture of the Bride's family. I loved her colors that she chose. Red and Brown.


And isn't this couple just the cutest? It's my niece and her husband. I'm so sad because they are moving far away across the country. I'm sure they will be fine. And they better come back and visit. Or at least email me or leave comments on my blog!

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so happy it worked out. Red and Brown were actually the colors I chose for Christmas last year. Yeah, I'm ridiculous like that.

Jillene said...

I am so glad that everything worked out!! Love red and brown--great colors!

*MARY* said...

Oh what a relief, I've been so worried about you. Looks like was a beautiful wedding.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. Glad you made it in.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you had a great day and everything worked out.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it, I was feeling really guilty about your recommend missing! Just kidding!
What a cute couple!!

i'm erin. said...

Your Pictures rock! we should be partners!

ummm...I do have quite the lovely picture of you from the wedding which I will be posting on my website tomorrow.

Wendy said...

me again, forgot to tell you I am changing web sites :(
hope you still want to be my friend! it is
http://mom-goingincognito.blogspot.com/
or clicking my photo should bring you over

Wendyburd1 said...

Your niece picked bridesmaid dresses that look pretty on her bridesmaids...wow!!! Lucky bridesmaids, they actually COULD wear the dresses again!!

TJ said...

I love the pic. at the bottom, young love is the best!