Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Flu Shots



Today I'm getting my first flu shot ever. I've never had one. Nope. Not one. I don't think that I've ever really had the flu either. Not since I was younger, before they had the shots. Not too excited about it either. I'm not a big fan of needles. I guess it 's good. They say that all kids under the age 18 years old should get a flu shot as well.

The nice thing about getting this shot is that it's being given up at my hubby's work place. Why is that nice you ask? Because that means I get to see my main man and go out to lunch with him...BONUS!



Honey, I'll take on a needle to have lunch with you any day. *Smooch*

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've never had one either. As a County employee, I could get one for free, but I probably won't. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I could care less for needles too. I try to stay away for them if possible, I guess that's why I don't sew very much!

Enjoy your lunch!!!

*MARY* said...

I've never had one either, I don't mind needles though. I've had so many nurses-in-training try several times to give me shots and IV's and take my blood that I just don't even mind anymore.

Jillene said...

Needles, schmeedles. They don't bother me. I am a regular blood donor at AARUP.

My hubby's work did this for us last year and here's to hoping they do it again this year!!

Have a great lunch with your hunk-a-hunk-a burnin' love (his lip up reminded me of Elvis)!!

Wendy said...

the only time I got a flu shot I got the flu like 5 times that winter!

Anonymous said...

LMBO! you crack me up, that last line is hillarious!

so let us know how you do with it?

Wendyburd1 said...

They hurt...I accidentally *wink* missed mine last year and didn't get sick. My parents BOTH got it and for Christmas dad's turned into pnemonia, Mom's into bronchitis. Me? Healthy...even when I wanted to be sick...a lil TLC can be nice!