- Prayer. It is always amazing to me that my Heavenly Father actually listens to my problems and cares about them. But it amazes me the most when I can see or feel definitive answers to my prayers. I know that sometimes I don't get the answers I want or the answer is "Wait. Be patient." Those answers are never easy. But He does answer. He hears me. He loves me and cares about me enough to listen no matter how big or small my problems. He hears me.
- Scriptures. Especially modern day scriptures. Especially these that I read just this morning. 2 Nephi 4:28-30. These scriptures were meant for me. Especially giving up the anger part.
"Awake, my soul! No longer droop in sin. Rejoice, O my heart, and give place no more for the enemy of my soul. Do not anger again because of mine enemies. Do not slacken my strength because of mine afflictions. Rejoice, O my heart, and cry unto the Lord, and say: O Lord, I will praise thee forever; yea, my soul will rejoice in thee, my God, and the rock of my salvation. "
- The Temple: I was able to attend the temple with my older sister on Tuesday. She called me and asked me if I wanted to go with her. That phone call, in and of itself, was an answer to one of my prayers. To be in the temple, the house of the Lord here on the earth. To be so close and feel His spirit. I am so Thankful for this blessing in my life.
- My mom: I'm thankful for her faith and her love and her example.
- My husband: For his listening ear and his strong shoulder that he lets me lean on frequently.