- Thankful Thursday. That's right. I'm thankful for this little meme that gives me something to blog about when I don't feel that I have much to blog about. I mean I did blog about the death of my radio but that's a downer post and I didn't want to end with that.
- I'm Thankful for the drama that I have in my life, which is really very minimal. I know this sounds strange but when I hear how other people's lives are filled with drama serious, serious drama. I'm talking murder and baby daddy type drama it makes me ultra grateful for the minimality of mine.
- Furniture sliders. Yes the do work. I can move my tall six shelf bookcase full of books without emptying it. These suckers are miracles for me because I am an obsessive furniture rearranger. It used to be once a month now it's closer to quarterly.
- I'm thankful for my husband and his willingness to take care of our family and make it so I can be a sahm. I'm also thankful for his job security. Need I say more?
- I'm thankful for my bed. Yep. I sure am. I had a conversation with my kids last night about this very thing. I think I'll save the details for another post though.
- And I'm thankful for in-laws, who upon hearing of the death in our family, sent me home with a boom box with a radio and cd player!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Today I am Thankful for...