Inspired by other posts seen around the blogosphere.
Things that I SO did not do last week.
- I did not want to smash my brothers cell phone to pieces during Thanksgiving dinner. That would have SO ruined the holiday. And cell phones are technology and technology is good...right?
- I most certainly did not sneak candy and drinks into the movie theaters. That is totally wrong. And I did not ask my daughter to sneak hers in as well.
- I did not completely lose it and break down crying during sacrament meeting as they were sustaining the new Young Women's presidency. Nope. That would be completely and totally humiliating. Especially if everyone knew that some (only some) of that crying was because I wanted to be working with the YW again.
- I did not think or even mumble under my breath "There's no way in he** I'm paying $3.99 for a small bag of pre-cut apples!" to send to school with Jillian just because our school district has expressly said that all foods must be commercially prepared. I didn't do it. I completely support the district and all of their *cough cough* lovely policies.
- I did not, then buy uncut apples and oranges and then cut them up myself, in my semi-clean kitchen for my daughters Kindergarten tasting feast.
- I did not stay up late watching elf (and channel switching to watch Rock of Love Charm School on the commercials) while eating left over turkey slathered in salt and a laffy taffy stick because I'm cycling and need salty and sweet. I would never.