Saturday, November 29, 2008

Place it on it's side and it's a symbol for Infinity

My friend Spasm tagged me for the number 8 tag (at least I THINK this is the tag...I could be wrong) and of course I thought of School House Rock.



And after that walk down memory lane.....

8 things that I'm passionate about
(this was hard because I don't consider myself a really passionate person)
  • my family
  • my religion
  • reading
  • photography
  • laughing
  • honesty
  • beauty in art or nature
  • traveling (though I've not done much of it)
8 Words or Phrases I use often
  • Freak
  • What the...?
  • Oh my he** (I know this is not a good one)
  • Is your room clean
  • No
  • Did you practice your piano?
  • Dude
  • Amen
8 things I want to do before I die
  • visit the Sacred Grove
  • see my children married and happy
  • go to a play on Broadway
  • hang glide (that won't happen)
  • parachute out of an airplane (that won't happen either)
  • climb to the top of Mt. Timpanogos (this one is possible)
  • Apologize to a friend that I hurt years ago
  • pet a dolphin
8 things I want or need
(I don't know that I really NEED anything. I am pretty well blessed in my life)
  • to get the addition built onto our house
  • paint the kitchen
  • a new t.v. that doesn't make buzzing noises
  • a new digital camera
  • a Billy Joel's greatest hits cd
  • season tickets to the symphony
  • season tickets to any Theater Company here in Utah
  • to travel the world and visit my friends
8 things I have learned from the past
  • good communication is the key...to everything
  • giving is good
  • love languages are important and real
  • family is what really matters
  • crying can help, it can hurt too
  • trust is hard to come by
  • you can only give so much of yourself
  • sometimes people don't appreciate what you give
8 Restaurants I love
  • P.F. Chang's
  • Thai Village
  • Mi Ranchito
  • Applebees
  • Arby's
  • Taco Amigo
  • Mimi's Cafe
  • Pizza Hut
8 shows I love to watch
  • Made
  • Clean House (this makes me feel better about the state of my house)
  • Design on a Dime
  • CSI (only the original one though)
  • I love the 70's and 80's on VH1
  • What Not to Wear
  • Reba
  • That 70's Show
So there you have it. Tag, you're it. If you want to be it that is. :)

6 comments:

the fowlers said...

i'm accepting this tag. thank you. :)

i'm erin. said...

that is so funny! I love a lot of the same shows you do. I too hope to live to see my children marry. yOu are such a great friend. I know now why I have stalked you into friend submission. luv erin

Kristina P. said...

I love the new background! It's so festive!

And I love that you watch Made. Sometimes, I feel so lame watching MTV.

Unknown said...

This is a fun post, plus such a cute back ground...I am so happy right now!

I think my favorite is the all the funny things you say. I love it! And I think you should take parachuting off your list. That sport is just wrong.

Erin said...

You have some great things on your list. I actually have this tag finished, and will be posting it later this week. It's not nearly as fun as yours, I'm afraid.

P.S. I understand about the saying sorry to a friend thing.

Brittany Marie said...

Hahaha the Clean House show makes me feel better about my house too.