Things I have absolutely
- I did not go to my son's Jr. high with no make up and hair undone for his SEOP where we would meet with a counselor and see other parents. I always look fab before going out the door.
- I did not almost cry upon hearing that there would be a 20 degree drop in temperature from one day to another. Spring can be so cruel. And yet I love it so much.
- I did not go ballistic on my son for eating some cinnamon toast before dinner. I am a cool, calm and collected mom.
- I did not watch the All American Rejects "Give You Hell" video an insane amount of times and I didn't enjoy it every. single. time.
- I did not leave a big pot of chicken chili out on the stove, forgetting to put it in the refrigerator after dinner was over. And I was not exceptionally sad about the fact that I wouldn't be able to have leftovers.
- I did not become giddy over a 6 word email from Tara Whitney in response to one of my comments on her blog. And I definitely will not be saving said email because that would just be kind of stalkerish? shall we say?
- I did not shed tears over the fact that this Sunday we lose an hours worth of sleep.
- I did not play Scramble on Facebook obsessively until I reached the 200 point mark.