1. Did you date someone from your school?
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Sho'nuff! But I didn't date him in school. I dated him about two years after we graduated.
3. Did you car pool to school?
Yes until I could drive myself....and even then.
4. What kind of car did you have?
A brown Chevy Nova with a velor interior. Yes, I said Velor. We named it "Moose". For the record I wanted a VW Bug but my dad was against it because he didn't feel that they were safe enough. So I ended up dating a guy that drove one when I was a Senior.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
A red Ford station wagon.
6. Its Friday night...where are you now?
Sometimes I'm out to dinner with the hub, maybe playing board games with the Jarvis', but usually I'm sitting at home on the computer or watching tv or both.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
Depending on the season. Football games, basketball games, track meets. But if something wasn't going on I was usually at home. Sr. year I was out with my steady either at a movie or just making out.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I didn't have a job. My parents didn't want me to.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
I'm a mom, I do pretty much everything.
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I wouldn't think so. There might be some who disagree.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in Choir. I loved to sing. Still do.
13. Were you a nerd?
In the strictest sense? No. I wasn't very smart. In a round about way yes. I was probably considered a goody-two shoes.
14. Did you get suspended from school?
Nope. See that goody-two shoes thing in the last question? I was (and still am) a bit of a rule follower not breaker.
15. Can you sing the fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
I had an awesome Psych teacher who rocked and my gym teacher was pretty great too.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
We had an open campus so when I had the chance I left. When I was there I just sat where ever.
18. What was your school's full name?
Pleasant Grove High School.
19. Where did you party the most?
In my mind.
I wasn't invited to many parties. Something to do with my goody-two shoes label.
20. What was your school mascot?
21. Would you do it again?
It would depend. Would I have to do it ALL over or could I just go back for a day or a week...knowing what I know now? I enjoyed High School but I wouldn't want to go back and redo the whole thing.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I did at Jr. Prom. I was in heaven because the guy that I had stalked for months had finally noticed me and asked me out. We ended up going steady my Senior year. I broke it off with him just before my Sr. prom. Therefore I didn't go to my Senior prom.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No. I haven't seen him for years. He was a good guy. I wouldn't mind having a conversation with him just to see how he is and what he's been up to.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Yup. 20 years this year. Looking forward to it. Crazy.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Everyday. I even sleep with one. ;)
26. What are/were your school's colors?
Blue and White.