Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Yesterday G!



I didn't have enough time yesterday to sit down and wish my second son G. a happy birthday. I was busy getting a new ink cartridge so I could print out pictures to make him a poster. Then I went and picked him up from school for our traditional "birthday lunch" (which per usual was spent at McDonald's. I really can't wait for my kids' taste in food to change) . Then, because I procrastinated and had NOTHING in the way of presents for G. I had to venture out into almost white out conditions to get him some toys for his birthday. He's sure lucky I love him. :)

He's a great kid with a wonderful sense of humor that I really enjoy. Sometimes he doesn't take things as seriously as he should but that problem can probably be laid at my feet, because I am the same way. I love his smile and the hugs that he gives to me daily. He came to us 17 months after M. and that was difficult for us but I wouldn't change it for the world. He and M. are fast friends and I hope that continues throughout their lives.

Happy Birthday G. My sunshine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Happy Birthday to G! I forgot our kids' birthdays are close to each other - Matthew's is Friday. Hope G had an awesome day! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday!!!!

Love the pix on your blog and loved reading and catching up.

i'm erin. said...

wow, your blog looks great, how did you do it? Happy birthday G! when are we walking again?