Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Self Portrait and Corners

So here I am doing my best to show off my new hair color....dark blonde....although it doesn't look all that blonde to me. Tonight I'm doing highlights.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, no my husband has not noticed or said anything about my hair and it's been colored for two days now.

****************************************

This is an old wooden high chair that my mil bought at a yard sale for our oldest child. It's served us well and just recently I decided to paint it this brilliant green. I love how it looks in my front room in front of the yellow paint. It's a bright spot in the room.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the composition of that last photo! Really pretty.

And just like a man to not notice something as obvious as new hair color. LOL Your eyes are pretty as ever. Did you edit the color to make them pop at all or are they that vivid?

i'm erin. said...

ohhh wow shanna great pictures...You should be my pictures professional partner!

Just SO said...

Thanks for the compliment on the chair picture. I really liked how it turned out as well.

And either he didn't notice the hair color or it's completely awful. I'm wondering if it's awful because no one else has said anything either and usually some one will say something. I have this fear that people are going with the "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" mindset. Ah well if that's the case there's always another box of hair coloring waiting for me at Wally World :grin:

Erin, thanks! That would be cool! I just need to get a bigger camera so I don't look ridiculous next to you and yours LOL!

Julie said...

Shanna I LOVE the color of your eyes!! Have I told you that before? I think the hair color looks good!

Rich never notices things like that unless I specifically mention that I did something... :)

Just SO said...

Thanks Julie!