- Anyone want a dog? Seriously I'll pay you to come and get him. We've tried to keep him in our back yard but he's an escape artist. He got out again today and he doesn't come when he's called. I'm tired of chasing him and I'm tired of trying to patch up the holes that he escapes through.
- Did you know that those furniture moving things that they show on infomercials really work? And they work well. I wish I'd had them yesterday when I moved my basement furniture all around. Especially that beast of an entertainment center. I had to move the upstairs front room around to fit a Christmas tree, so I went out at 7 a.m. to Wally World and got me some furniture sliders. I also bought a lovely Christmas throw and chocolate bar. I wonder what the cashier thought as she checked me out? Anyway, with those sliders I was able to move my front room around in record time because I didn't have to empty out the bookcases. Go me! Now we are all ready to go and get a Christmas tree.
- Guess what. I live in the most depressed state in the U.S. It isn't even the 50th state it's the 51st!! What's up with that? I wonder how the tourist council could put a good spin on that? Hey come here and get a great deal on anti-depressants?
- I wonder if I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow with all the moving stuff around I've been doing.
- I need to get working on my Christmas cards. I have an idea of what I want to do but I need to figure out if I can really actually do it.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
I've seen this somewhere else so I'm stealing this idea.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Your dog sounds like Kasey......... She was given away. LOL We tried everything to keep her in our yard - nothing worked but tying her up when she was out - and then she barked constantly and just wasn't happy....
He would be fine except that he can see dogs in the yard next door and he is very social and wants to go play. I've toyed with the idea of getting another dog but I don't think we can do that.
When we got Pongo it didn't keep Kasey from trying to escape. He was fine when he got here and obedient - but I swear she taught him to dig and try to escape. :/
It's very frustrating, isn't it?
Good luck with your doggy problems! Thanks for reminding me that I don't want one!! :/
I love those furniture sliders too--work wonders, don't they?
Hey, is he digging under the fence or going through it?
Thankfully he doesn't dig. We just have an older fence with boards that have come loose and left holes. I went around and repaired all the ones that I thought he was getting through and it seems to be holding him.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Kasey wasn't doing that - she was digging under. That's great - as long as your holes are closed he should stop!
Do those sliders work on carpet? I might have to go get some for when I decide to move stuff. :)
Yep they work amazingly well on carpet. I was actually wondering how well they would work on other flooring. I got mine at WalMart back by the bathroom fixture stuff and hooks. Kind of in their hardware area.
Post a Comment