Monday, November 12, 2007

Putting it out there

So I guess this is my first "official" blog here. I've tried other places and haven't been very good at this. So I guess we'll see. I do believe I've even had a blogger account before but gave it up. It may very well be floating out there somewhere in cyberspace. Who knows?

I do love the internet. It's an amazing tool that has helped me meet many wonderful people across the country and some of the world. Thankfully I haven't ever really had a bad experience with it and hopefully that will continue.

I hope that karma has something to do with it. I try to put nice things out there and to respect those who I have contact with. If someone annoys me or upsets me or offends me I usually try to move out of that area of cyberspace and on to something better. It's worked for most of the time. As a mom I really feel that it's important for me to kind of keep up with the technology that is available so that I can relate to what my kids are doing. Or just be able to keep an eye on them. I'm probably not as tech savvy as I should be but I try. I'm sure that I'll have more to worry about as my kids get older.

So there's my first post!

No comments: