Friday, December 5, 2008

People Died for this totally Random Post

Well in Ryzom they did.

I needed to know how to take a screen shot because I'm not all technically savvy. My hubby, on the other had, is. And he happens to be home. But I was too lazy to walk upstairs and ask him how, so I sent him an IM message using a little program called Hamachi. It froze his machine and he and the players he was trying to heal all were toast.

And here is what I needed from the screen shot.

Who is this secret crush? And how do they know what website I am on? They seem to follow me around cyber-space and, quite honestly, I'm starting to get freaked out. Do they have spyware on my machine? Are there camera's in my office that show where I am surfing to? I've looked but can't seem to find anything so it must be a very small camera if it's there.

I've heard commercials from Denny's (I do believe) Saying "We're Giving Away Breakfast!" Now what does "giving away" mean to you? To me it means that something is free. Well to Denny's "giving away" means $4.99. That doesn't jibe with me.

If a blind person lost their hands in some freak accident would they be able to learn to read braille with thier toes? Or their nose?

Why does my paper with all of my brilliant blog ideas keep disappearing? Is it my secrect crush coming in to steal it and reset the camera?

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Stupid secret crushes that cost $10.95 or whatever!

Lara Neves said...

Hey! I have a secret crush, too. But I'm creeped out by it because he stalks me on the internet. Maybe we have the same one?

Brittany Marie said...

I have a secret crush too! I saved it just to boost my self-esteem.

Anonymous said...

LOL, so how do you take those screen shots again?

and which LO features are you using to get side bars on both sides?

I wanna be just like you when I grow up!

how are you in the book?

Just SO said...

To take a screen shot press ALT and Print screen (PrtScn) and then paste it into a program like PSP. My Print Screen button is the same as the insert key by the number pad.

For the three column layout I had to go to blogger tips and follow how to make a three column layout. It was a pain to figure it out with my little brain but totally worth it. Three is the magic number you know.

The book is very interesting. A big insight to abusive relationships. I'm almost through with it.

Anonymous said...

Secret crushes rock - those online ones. They find me everywhere. It kind of sucks, tho, b/c I always have to look my best when I sit down at the puter b/c they are apparently always watching me. No more naked web surfing for me! Although.... maybe I'd garner more crushes that way. Hmmmmm.

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I love looking at other's blogs too, who doesn't? Love the random post & tip on how to get a screen shot, always wondered how they did that.

Erin said...

I hate to break it to you, but I am your secret crush...

Jillene said...

I have a secret crush too. It makes me feel validated!! (0;

And the Denny's commercial--HELLO!! My son actually said once when it was on that we should hurry and go there for a free breakfast....and then they said $4.99 and he was like--WHAT THE?!

the fowlers said...

blind AND no hands? wow. that's a toughie.