Friday, December 12, 2008

Listing

My original title for this post was "She's making a list. Checking it twice." But in my readings I see that Tanya had already corned the market on that one, sort of. So I changed it.

Ty and out went out shopping last night. We got a lot done too. But I still need to sit down and make a list of what's left to get. And then get out there and get it.

I'm so grateful to Ty for going out with me last night. I was not looking forward to go out by myself. It was all so overwhelming. When I asked him I don't think he wanted to very badly but then he said of course he would go. It was nice to spend some time with him. We haven't been doing too much of that lately.

So this morning I'll be listing. Listing and checking and then double checking. Because this morning I had a dream that I had forgotten some presents and I went out quickly to get them. Ended up at a carnival looking through the booths there for a gift and I lost a little girl who wasn't even mine. Not good. This shopping needs to get done now.

10 comments:

Martha H. said...

I'm totally stuck this year on what to get people. I hate years like that. Oh well, I guess they get what they get and they'll like it and be happy. At least they'd better...

Funky Kim said...

I have three lists going right now. One for stuff I need to buy. One for stuff I need to make. And one for stuff I need to figure out. I'm grateful that the last list only has one person on it. The rest I know about. I just need to do whatever.

Brooke said...

I hate waiting until the last minute (meaning Dec 24). The only people I have left to buy for are my in-laws. I have NO IDEA what to get for them.

Anonymous said...

I gotta do the list as well. I've been getting things here and there but we're getting down to the wire here and I know that I am missing something.

i'm erin. said...

I just finished with my kids gifts. I tried to get them out of the way, I just have to get stuff for mark...oh and my parents. I am always having the hardest time trying to figure out what to get them.

Kristina P. said...

I am a big fan of online shopping. And seriously, I did buy several gifts from blog friends.

Brittany Marie said...

I still need to get stuff for Que, his parents and Que's brother in law. Oh, and my attorneys. I have no idea what to get them this year.

Jillene said...

I need to do this EXACT same thing--right after I finish commenting on all of the posts I am behind on!!

Kate said...

I just love your blog. I love the picture of the Christ child on the side, so festive. I have been going crazy too, feeling like I need to get it all now so I will have it DONE. Merry Christmas.

tiburon said...

Do you think I should start my shopping?