Thanks so much to Jillene for giving me this sweet award. I do so appreciate it! I love reading her famous blog. And now I get to pass the love on.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."
The bloggers I choose to give this award to are....drumroll.....and the envelope please....
- Spasm at Taylor Tidbits (I want to be as organized as she is. You should check out her other blog as well Got Org?)
- Julie at Julies Thoughts (I've actually met this wonderful lady and adore her)
- Erin at If You Give a Mom a Moment (I adore the title of her blog)
- Brooke at Life in the Sagebrush (anyone who lives in the sagebrush and is as nice as she is deserves an award)
- Festi at Neurotic Chic (this is a private blog but I love her and her blog and it's title. And I can give this award out to whoever I want ;) )
- RamSam at Better Than We Deserve (she's in Japan right now how cool is that?)
- My niece at The Fowlers Live Here (she'll probably be embarassed that I'm doing this but she cracks me up and I miss her)
- And last but certainly not least is Mark at Blogito Ergo Sum (He doesn't blog much but when he does it's SO worth it. I look forward to seeing his blog pop up to the top of my blog roll)