Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh No She Di'int!


Things I absolutely did not do last week.

  • I did not have my son go and get me a plate of only bacon at the ward Breakfast with Santa.
  • I did not get sucked into watching (dude I can't even think of the name of the movie!) Oh yeah. John Tucker Must Die. That show is lame.
  • I also did not watch a recap of the Rock of Love Charm School and totally get grossed out by the lugey that Brandie C. hocked at Destiny. (At least that's who I think it was that was in that altercation.)
  • Oh and I did not laugh long and hard at the fact that someone. somewhere named their child Drewcilla. Seriously, who would do that to their girl? Someone who identifies with the ugly stepsisters and wicked stepmother?
  • I did not contemplate making this list totally up out of my head because I can't remember the last week very well.
So there you have it. Short and sha-weet. What didn't you do this week?

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I didn't finish off the last of the cookies and then also ask my husband to get us some ice cream and hot fudge and whipped cream to make Sundays.

Martha H. said...

Don't you just love getting sucked into watching lame shows?

Oh, and I totally didn't go for seconds of funeral potatoes at one of the parties I attended Saturday.

Brooke said...

I didn't skip the neighbors party, turn off all the lights, and hope they didn't notice, all because I just didn't want to go.

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

I love the one about the bacon. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?

Erin said...

I did not drink the entire carton of Southern Comfort Egg Nog in one day. (Can you see my hips growing?)

Anonymous said...

Bacon. YUM. :)

Anonymous said...

I did not forget to pick up my 6year old from the bus stop because of blogging. Oh no I di'int!☺

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with eating a plate full of bacon? Just asking?

Love these.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the rock of love confession LMBO

tiburon said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Drewcilla is pretty bad - and that is coming from someone named Tiburon...