Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stuff.

Dad is doing fine. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. If he'll listen to his dr. this could help him with much of the pain that he's had in his shoulder. If he doesn't then it won't. He's not very good at taking directions.

I'm in the middle of mucking out my office/craft room. I'm trying to get it situated so that I can get back into scrapping and card making and other crafts. Right now it's a bigger mess than when I started. I actually remember to take a before picture so I can take an after photo. I really need to get to work on j's scrap book. She's the only one that doesn't really have one so I need to bite the bullet and get her pictures printed off and get to work. That's part of the reason for me getting this room in shape. The other reason was, well, because it was a sty. I've kind of gotten the rest of my house in some semblance of order so I felt the need to purge in here as well.

I'm looking forward to Mother's Day. Yes, Mother's Day. I'm going to try to get all of my family together for a big family picture for my mom. That's all 7 of my siblings and their kids, which is upwards of 70 people. I'm hoping that if I give them a month's notice that they will be able to get off work a little early and be there for this picture. My friend Erin is going to be the photographer. She rocks! I know that my mom will love this. So the present for my mom is figured out. Go me!

So I need to get off here and get my hiney in gear so I can maybe post the "after" pictures of my office in a day or so. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to have an update! love your pink!!!!

stop and take a deep breath :)

Anonymous said...

tag, if you wanna