Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No Pain, No Gain

Last night I went to the first gathering of The Get Fit Club that has started up in our church. It was SO much fun. Erin is the one who started it up. She rocks! We did kind of a kick boxing/isometrics/yoga deal. I am SO out of shape though. I wanted to come home and get in the tub but I knew if I did I probably wouldn't be able to get back out. So I got into a nice hot shower and relaxed my muscles that way. Then I rubbed down with some lovely smelling heating rub called Formor then I headed for the heating pad. And boy was I ever glad for our Tempurpedic mattress because laying there with that rub on there was some extra heating for my poor shocked muscles. I know that tomorrow will probably be worse but I really need this and I'm grateful to Erin for being willing to come and teach us. She's been some form of fitness instructor for 10 years and you can totally tell when you look at her. She has a rockin' body even after three kids. I don't think that there is anything that lady can't do.

I'm also heading out the door to take j. to the dr.s I'm afraid she has a uti and a head cold. Poor things been in and out of the bathroom SO much. So I'm outie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope J feels better. Sure hope it isn't a UTI, she's had enough of those I think :(

Erin sounds wonderful and I am glad she is willing to share her talents. Some people are so lucky! :) glad you liked the group. We had a fitness group but it didn't last long LOL

Just SO said...

She is pretty amazing. Tonight will tell how sore I really am!