Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween '08

Jillian decided at the last minute she wanted to be a Black Cat. Which was FAR easier for me to put together than her original want of "Fred Fredburger" from "Billy and Mandy". Although it probably would have been scarier.
George was a character from a new multi player game that he has been playing with his dad. It's called Ryzom. And I can't remember what exactly he is but he liked it.
McKenna was a skater chick. The only one in her school too. At school she was just a normal skater with colored hair but that night she became a Dead Skater.
This is a picture of one of the sixth grade teachers at the school. He was actually McKenna's third grade teacher and this year he moved up to sixth grade. I hope he stays there and McKenna gets him for a teacher next year. He's dressed as Willy Wonka and if you look closely behind him it's another teacher dressed up as an Oompa Loompa. She's tiny and pregnant. I wish I had a better picture of them together. I also wish I had a picture of McKenna's teacher. He was dressed up as Mr. Clean. Shaved head, ear ring and all!
And here is Jillian marching in the parade that they had for her class. She loved it. (faces of others in the photo have been blurred out)

We had a fun time. Jona went as the same thing as George except he wouldn't let me put tatoo's on his face so he just wore a lava-lava over his jeans and then a shirt. I didn't actually get any pictures of him. But he still got candy!

Hope ya'll had a fun and safe Halloween.

14 comments:

Erin said...

What original costumes! It looks like they really got into it.

Kristina P. said...

They all look great!

Anonymous said...

they look great!

very clever to zot out the faces....

TJ said...

I'm so proud of you for putting togther their costumes, I was lame and bought my kids costumes.
I really love the blace cat, simple, but darling.

KTsMommy said...

The kids looked great! The teacher's costumes were pretty amazing! You can tell some of them really enjoy the holiday as much as the kids ;)

Brittany Marie said...

How cute is that?!

Wendy said...

I thought we were the only crazy ones' watching billy and mandy!!
CUTE KIDS

*MARY* said...

What creative kids you have.

Anonymous said...

You're so creative - even in a pinch when your energy reserves had to be dwindling. I love that the teachers were so into it, too! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun school! Even the teachers dressed up. Our elementary doesn't allow dress up. They just had orange and black dress day.Blah!:(

Unknown said...

I love it! How great that the teachers were such good sports- kids love that!

Wendyburd1 said...

dead skater chick...cool!!

Mark Lee said...

What a cool post, Shanna. The kids looked great and I love the Willy Wonka teacher costume. He looked quite comfortable in it.

Elisa said...

Dead skater chick? That's funny. I like the Maori warrior! Kewl!!

word ver: undrymob

un dry mob? Was the mob wet??