- I so did not use little photo squares that should be used for scrapbooking purposes only to wrap a present...okay a couple of presents....because I couldn't find any scotch tape. At Christmastime even!
- My five year old girl did not watch a show on the Chupacabra as I sat at the computer catching up on reading blogs, unaware of what programming she was watching.
- I also did not have the news on where she could hear about that awful story about the guy who dressed up as Santa and shot people on Christmas Eve.
- I did not cry over a lunchbox. (explanation to come)
- I did not spend half the night finding songs to put on my ipod nano for my blog.
- I did not totally dance in my chair to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal or most of the songs that I found for the new music player on my blog.
- A cheer did not escape my mouth when Sharon Osborne threw juice on Megan from Rock of Love Charm School during the Reunion show. And I was not disappointed that they edited out the footage of Sharon pulling that poor girls weave out.
So that's it for now. What
I don't absolutely love the song Smooth Criminal--at all.
I haven't seen the Charm School Reunion show yet--everytime it comes on I have to be somewhere. Hopefully today!!
Sharon Osbourne is insane!
I found my kids watching a soap opera the other day while I was blogging. Or, maybe I didn't.
That Miley picture always makes me laugh.
And I love El Chupacabra!!
I didn't stay up half the night watching an old season of 24 on dvd. Then I didn't come into work today late because I was tired. Then I didn't blog and comment on the companies dime.
Oh crap. Now I need to watch that reunion online. I keep meaning to, but now, knowing Sharon did that to Megan, evil little Megan, I need to make the time. Heh.
Well, none of those are that bad. And if you can't dance to Michael, who you gonna dance to?
You don't crack me up!
I also don't love your Po quote. That's not my favorite line from that movie. "... or attractiveness." heehee
Can't wait to hear the explanation about the lunchbox. I also did not use the scrapbook stickies! Hee, hee.
I thought I was the only one that spent that much time on iTunes...can't wait to see your playlist ;o)
Post a Comment