Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quick Update

They've got dad all stabilized and he seems to be doing really well. I'm hopeful that he will only be in ICU for part of tomorrow and then they can release him back to the med surge unit.

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers. He seemed in good spirits when I left the hospital at around 8 p.m. Hopefully there won't be any surprises during the night.

I'm still up at almost 2 a.m. trying to get things ready for that boutique on Thursday. I'm still not ready. I'm so thankful for my friend Heather who is helping me out. If it wasn't for her there is no way I would be ready for this.

We have to have our booth set up tomorrow night. It's all new and unknown to me so that causes me stress.

9 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

SO- I'm so glad your dad is doing better!!

Your booth will rock......breathe!!

Jillene said...

I am SO glad that your Dad is doing better!

Good luck with your booth--I KNOW you will be a success because your crafts are SUPER cute!!

Anonymous said...

SO, glad to hear things are looking up. Hang in there. Good luck with your booth.

Brittany Marie said...

I'm glad to hear he is doing better!

Anonymous said...

keep us updated!

*MARY* said...

I'm glad things are progressing well with your dad.

Good luck with the boutique. Post some pictures of it, if your not too busy that is.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness his health is better. I hope his spirits are OK, too. He's been through so much, Shanna. :(

TJ said...

I'm glad he's doing better, we'll keep praying for progress.

Wendy said...

SO GLAD TO HEAR! that is so scary when our parents get sick, My had had kidney cancer last year, so scary, but he kicked it and is cancer free!!