Friday, November 12, 2010

Food

today I am thankful for food.


I'm sure that this is a fairly obvious statement if you know me or have seen pictures of me. I love food. I really do.

I don't necessarily like to prepare food but I do enjoy partaking of it.

And this time of year I am able to partake in some of my favorite foods.

There really is nothing better for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving than cold turkey on a buttered roll and a slice of pumpkin pie with a dollop of whipped cream.

What are some of your favorite foods?

10 comments:

Just Plain Tired said...

Ice cream comes to mind, but Thanksgiving leftovers rate pretty high as well.

Brooke said...

Sushi...which is sad because you can't get good sushi out here in the middle of nowhere.

I also love ice cream, which we do have...Blue Bell in particular. It's nummy! :)

mCat said...

I;m so weird, I have leftovers - especially Thanksgiving dinner ones!

Favorite food right now is anthing warm and filling....soup!

Missy said...

I am all over the Pumpkin Pie!

Cynthia said...

I don't care for homestyle food (my Hubs fav) but I LOVE dessert. I'll be cooking up all the desserts for Thanksgiving this year and I started my 'trial run' today. Got a batch of pumpkin mini-pies with pecan crust coming out of the oven right now!

Teachinfourth said...

How about Cafe Rio with Texas Roadhouse on top?

Yeah, I thought it was pretty tasty, too...

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Okay, stop!!! That sounds fabulous! Now that I'm in the famished stages of pregnancy where I just want to eat myself silly all day, I reeeeeeeeeally want Thanksgiving food!!! ALL OF IT!

Cheeseboy said...

I like food! Salmon is my favorite, but I enjoy pretty much any meat or meat substitute.

Wonder Woman said...

chicken enchilada chili from zupas. ;-)

Gerb said...

If it contains sugar then I love it. At this time of year I am a sucker for pumpkin-anything.