Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Who's Student of the Week for her class??

She is!
We got a post card in the mail yesterday informing us the Jillian has been
chosen as student of the week for her class.

This is what it said:
Dear Parents I am pleased to inform you that Jillian has been chosen as the student of the week. She has earned this honor by her academic achievement and outstanding behavior. She is a good listener and willing to help others. Thank you for sharing your daughter with me.
Miss C.

When I showed it to her and asked her about it she was very nonchalant
about it and said "Oh yeah. I am student of the week they gave it
to me at the assembly yesterday."

Love that kid.

8 comments:

Just SO said...

Hahaha! I first posted this as
"Who's student of the weed.." I've been fighting weeds in the backyard today. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Just SO said...

In fact that's what it says in the html code up top LOL!

Kristina P. said...

Yay for Jillian!

Barbaloot said...

Props to her for getting it, and props to her for being cool about it.

And props to you for writing student of the "weed." :)

mCat said...

Good job Jillian!

i'm erin. said...

I love that pic! She's such a cute girl.

Jessica G. said...

Gotta love a humble kid!

Amander said...

That's a good kid you have there. Very good kid.