Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh No She Di'int!

Time for another installment...

  • I did did not sit at a stop sign a few extra seconds waiting for the light the next block up to change to green.
  • I did did not wear my underwear inside out for almost a whole day without being aware of it.
  • I did did not think that purple nerds that had been spilled in my downstairs bathroom were mice poop. This did did not make me panic until I figured out I was mistaken.
  • I did did not mow the leaves up that were on my driveway and sidewalk instead of raking them or sweeping them up. That would just be lazy and make my neighbors wonder if I was crazy.
  • When I went to see New Moon I did did not giggle slightly when Jacob "climbs" up to Bella's window because I was was not thinking of the episode of The Office where they were doing Parkour.


(If you haven't seen this clip then you MUST, MUST watch it
otherwise the last comment I make will not be as funny.)



  • Which of course did did not mean that I couldn't contain myself and call out softly "Parkour!" into the darkness of the theater.

22 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Love that show (The Office, that is).

Parkour!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Love the episode. I haven't done that underwear thing either. Never.

Vanessa said...

That's funny! Now that you say that...Parkour!

springrose said...

I don't watch the office, it just seems dumb. But that clip was funny! (I may not watch it because I don't want my children exposed to the show!) Thanks for the giggles!

Barbaloot said...

It makes me want to run around yelling parkour in everything I do.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Awhile back, I wasn't telling my husband how cool your blog name/initials are and then realize that we actually have the same initials. Yep, I'm that smart.

Kristina P. said...

I have done the underwear thing, with my top, many times, sadly.

Cynthia said...

I totally missed that episode but sat here laughing hysterically! That was awesome!

Emmy said...

I have never worn my underwear inside out either.. nope never.

Jules AF said...

I like when Dwight sat on Andy. BEST PART.

Amander said...

I honestly can't stop giggling now that I am thinking of the guys on The Office doing Parkour (I can't watch the video, sadly, as it is blocked at work, but I remember it from when it aired)!

Fiauna said...

Parkour! Too funny!

the fowlers said...

These are always some of my favorite things to read.

I did not raise my hand and point several times at funny things on the big screen at the movies the other day . . . not me, never.

Also, I loved that episode. So much.

i'm erin. said...

ha ha ha...PARKOUR!

I laughed so hard.

i'm erin. said...

ha ha ha...PARKOUR!

I laughed so hard.

Erin said...

I loved that Parkour episode! I laughed out loud. (And I wish I would have thought of that when I saw Jacob climb the tree.)

Thank goodness for purple nerds, I guess?

I think mowing leaves is a pretty brilliant idea.

I've been thinking about you a lot, and wondering how you are doing. Sorry I've been a complete slacker on the computer. I can't even find your phone number. What is wrong with me?! Anyway, know that I am thinking about you.

Jo said...

I haven't waited for a stop sign to change. Never, nope, not me.
The mice in your house poop purple? Cool! I want to get some mice that poop pink then!

Unknown said...

OH, that Parkour line is the BEST!!!! I loved it when they did that on the Office!

And I did not wear my underwear backwards....for a day..... No way.

Cranberryfries said...

I hate it when I wear my underwear inside out without realizing it. I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha.

So darn funny. That clip was excellent!!

Shawn said...

Heh, heh---you are better than me----I giggled all through the previews of New Moon----so cheesy! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile----I am trying to get back on track!

AS Amber said...

Oh no you di'in't diss New Moon. Right? I'm kidding. I haven't seen it yet. I guess my line was busy when you tried to invite me...

I've done the underwear thing. On purpose. What? I was out of clean ones!

mCat said...

LOVE that episode. Who am I kidding, I love EVERY episode.

And the inside out good girls? I do it more often than I care to admit.