- My heart that is back to it's normal beat.
- My new washer and dryer which have been going pretty much non stop since they arrived.
- A husband who follows his dreams
- My "new to me" yellow couch that brightens up my living room.
- And since I have a "new to me" couch in my front room I was able to move my super comfy couch downstairs and now we have enough seating for everyone in the family downstairs.
- New haircuts that are much easier to take care of.
That is a good list
Thanks for sharing---and for putting the "thankful" attitude in my head.
I'm so thankful for new haircuts too. They make you feel like a new woman.
Love it all too! Especially new to me yellow couches, I just got a couple too! But I really want to see your new haircut!
I love "new to me" things. They aren't necessarily new, so they weren't really expensive, so it's all good.
A yellow couch sounds FABULOUS!
A new washer!?!? For reals? Can you PUH-LEASE call my hub and ask him to buy me a new one too? My washer thinks it can take a coffee break or hot cocoa break or something during the spin cycle. It sucks to have to try to spin something out 5 or 6 times before all of the water comes out. *sigh* A new washer... a girl can dream, I guess.
I wanted a photo of the yellow couch --yellow is my favorite color.
a new washer and dryer --yippee, gotta love that
this new washer and dryer that we have is so "high tech" I don't even understand half the buttons on it, It lights up like a plane cock pit.
Now that I am more settled, I should be back to my normal blogging again and visiting all of you more regularily
Wow! Those things all sound wonderful. Haircuts, couches, laundry, hearts...a lot of good stuff going on over there!
All wonderful things to be thankful for! Well done!
I want to see this haircut, please!!
"new to me" is totally the way to go. ANd I agree with Wendyburd1- pictures please.
Post a Comment