Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life According to Barry Manilow

Going along with the Shark

My Life According to ...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Barry Manilow

Describe yourself:
If I Can Dream

How do you feel:
Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again

Describe where you currently live:
Home Again

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
New York City Rythm

Your favorite form of transportation:
Ships

Your best friend:
Can't Smile Without You

You and your best friend are:
Keep Each Other Warm

What's the weather like:
Look to the Rainbow

Favorite time of day:
Somewhere in the Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Could it be Magic

What is life to you:
Sweet Life

Your relationship:
Keep Each Other Warm

Your fear:
Lonely Together

What is the best advice you have to give:
Please Don't be Scared

Thought for the Day:
I made it through the rain

How I would like to die:
Somewhere in the Night

My soul's present condition:
I am your Child

My motto:
Life Will Go On

15 comments:

tiburon said...

LOVE IT!

Added you.

And I am such a fanilow :)

Vanessa said...

What? No Copa Cabana?

That's funny. I don't think NKOTB did enough songs for me to do a list.

Kristina P. said...

I'm pretty sure my life could be summed up with Gangsta Rap.

i'm erin. said...

ha ha ha...I think that is so funny. I am sure that I could sum up my life with Michael Jackson...sigh.

Martha H. said...

I must admit - I'm a closet Fanilow.

mCat said...

Barry Manilow? hmmmmm, might have to rethink our bloging relationship

JK! : ) But really, Manilow?

mCat said...

I should clarify. Someone with a maturity level higher than an 10 year old boy appreciates Manilow. I'm trying to grow up.

Lara Neves said...

This one looks like such fun! One of my friends did U2 on Facebook and her answers were so clever...just like yours are!

Gonna have to tuck it away for later. :)

Shawn said...

Ummmmm....ok.....but Manilow? I was once forced to sit through a Manilow concert with my ex-husband.

Well.....and now he is my EX-husband!

Fiauna said...

Ooh, I like it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Barry!

you know I"ll do this with Bon Jovi or David Cook or something :)

loved your answers

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Oh, how fun! I think I may have to copy you guys! And I've become a fanilow in my old age...I want to get a Manilow CD because I think my girls would LOVE IT!!

Lori said...

How fun!

Unknown said...

You're such a good sport! I saw people doing this on Facebook and kind of thought it sounded like a lot of work. I am so lazy. But yours turned out so cute.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.