Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm Falling in Love...

With Pink.

No not this Pink..... Although she is cool and I think she is pretty smokin'....

I'm falling in love with the color Pink.
The color for my photo challenge this month. Here's one of my favorites so far.
I'm contemplating doing a whole series on my daughter's pink music box with the ballerina in it.

Call me crazy. I won't mind.

p.s. I'm heading out of doors this Friday and Saturday for a Winter Camp and some snow shoeing!! so I won't be around to comment or check facebook. I should be back and able to catch up, hopefully, on Monday! Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love pink too! I didn't always, especially in high school, but I realized that it's a good color on me, and it's pretty.

Have fun snowshoeing!

i'm erin. said...

First, PInk is my SIGNATURE color (said like the southern lady in Steel Magnolias) and second, you are CRAZY for going out in the snow. Don't you know you need to stay in all winter and never open your door till the sun comes out.

Lara Neves said...

I used to hate pink. After having 3 daughters I rather like it!

Cool picture!

Erin said...

Ooh, a jellyfish. That is awesome!

Brooke said...

I love pink. Especially paired with brown. Very cool picture you have.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have tons of fun snow shoeing! Pictures?

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Nothing wrong with lovin' the color pink! I'm practically the queen of pink!

Hope your weekend goes well and you have lots of fun!

Fugal Family said...

sorry I bailed on winter camp - I hope all of you have so much fun!! (and I'm with Erin on the whole winter and cold thing).

Wendyburd1 said...

I LOVE that jelly fish, it is gorgeous!! I like subtle pinks, like gentle if that even makes sense. I hate obnoxious in your face pinks, LOL!

Anonymous said...

can't wait for your pix

tiburon said...

I could fall in love with BOTH Pinks :)

Missy said...

Love the jellyfish! Where did you find that?

Wendy said...

ME love pink too!
Love the photo!