Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh No She Di'int!


I haven't done a post like this for a bit so....

Things I did did not do in the last little while.

  • I did did not make a seriously bad joke about Bat guano that made me look like a complete and utter nerd/geek at a recent lunch that I attended with some very cool and funny ladies.
  • I did did not drop my glasses in the toilet. And my flat iron. While it was turned on and hot. It did not sizzle as it hit the water.
  • I did did not pass a small amount of gas in yoga class. It did not make a teeny tiny amount of noise.
  • I was was not highly embarrassed by that.
  • I did did not make two chocolate cakes on Sunday just because I needed something sweet to eat.
  • I also did did not make them just so I could eat the cake batter and I absolutely did not spoon out some of said batter into a cup so that I could eat it separately.
  • I did did not get choked up upon seeing someone had surfed to my blog by typing in "Levi's 501's Reams' as search words.
  • I did did not take an inordinate amount of silly pictures of myself so that I could have some new Facebook profile pictures.
  • I did did not decide that I don't really care for the new Bejeweled game on facebook just because I can't get a decent score. Those flaming jewels do not distract me and the new voice in the game does not creep me out just a little bit.
  • I did did not die a little bit inside when I found out my laptop is getting ready to kick the bucket.
  • I did did not Google Lady Gaga to see if there was any credence to the rumor that she is a hermaphrodite.
Is there something that you did did not do in the last little while that you'd care to share.

17 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Um, apparently the new term for hermaphrodite is "intersexed." The only reason I even know this is because it became a work conversation last week, when I said hermaphrodite, and Charlie told me I was horribly insensitive and politically incorrect.

This led to lots of inappropriate Google searches on our work computers.

Emmy said...

I NEVER pass gas in embarrassing situations. :)

Lara Neves said...

You didn't do so many things, that I'm wondering what you DID do!

Thanks for the laugh, you rock.

And, are you going to tell us about Lady Gaga? Never mind, you didn't Google her, that's right.

Barbaloot said...

I did not start a diet only to spend every spare moment browsing food blogs.

Loved the link you did to that guy's blog---hilarious:) And the toilet? Yikes-I'm sorry.

tiburon said...

the joke really wasn't that bad....

And the list of things that I did is so freaking long it is sad...

Amander said...

Well, Kristina is only partially correct. Hermaphrodite is still a politically correct word, however some people like being called intersexed. It's more a question of preferences versus PC :)

And also, dropping your hot iron in the toilet?? Classic.

Teachinfourth said...

I NEVER take on challenges people post on their blogs...oh wait...

I did to into school today with a screaming migraine; vomited twice. My class was impressed.

tammy said...

Yoga has a way of doing that.

I want to know what you said now.

I loved that he did the challenged too. Made me laugh.

I always worry about dropping things in the potty.

Madalyn said...

hahaha Shanna you really are my favorite! And that blogger who took the challenge... hilarious!

I DO NOT watch Hannah Montana or the Suite Life On Deck... ever

Vanessa said...

I just want to know if you washed your glasses off before you put them back on.

gurrbonzo said...

THE FLAT IRON??! No way!

Nick and Emily said...

i have to agree with Madalyn, i never watch hannah montana, and i'm not impatiently waiting for the next season of Wizards of Waverly place to start...........sorry to hear about all your stuff that ended it's career in the toilet. At least it wasn't your tooth brush.

Wendyburd1 said...

I LOVE the yoga one!!! LOL!

Erin said...

What a week you didn't have! Wow.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Well, I have never dropped my sunglasses into the toilet at Walmart...if that helps.

And I totally did not put my foot in my mouth at a recent family baby blessing. I never do that.....

Anonymous said...

I did NOT go to Costco for pizza and frozen yogurt today b/c I was mad that my kid was involved in a school issue.... nope i DID not

mCat said...

I would totaly never fart in public. Ever. Like right in the middle of a heart procedure. That would be gross and pathetic.