Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful today that I have this amazing internet thing that I can search when a tune on a commercial catches my ear and I want to hear more of it. Because usually you only get to hear a blip of the song during the commercials.

Here are three of my fav's

This one is from a Lay's Potato Chip Commercial



I can't embed this one but trust me it's WORTH it! It's from an AT&T commercial....


And the final song comes from a Diet Coke Commercial that was aired a few years back.



I am also Thankful today for a wonderful Mother-in-Law. You know all those mil jokes? None of them applies to her. Not one. She's A-Maze-Ing. I'm really thankful that things are looking better for her in the health department. Keep getting better Mom.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

My daughter always comes running when she hears the AT&T one because she loves the commercial. You're lucky to have such a great mother in law!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Bummer..the filters won't let me see the clips! I will have to watch them when I get home.

I agree..the internet is definitely something to be thankful for! Seriously..that how I found you..and all the other bloggers I adore!

Anonymous said...

awesome about your MIL

Olivia Carter said...

That is a fab diet coke song! Lots of good stuff to be happy for!

Fiauna said...

Starry-eyed Surprise makes me feel young again.

And, I love my mother-in-law too.

Kristina P. said...

What, no Burger King/Sponge Bob, I Like Big Butts commercial? That one makes me want to poke my eyes out.

Melinda said...

Great songs! Thanks for sharing!

mCat said...

Nice to hear on the MIL. I'm a lucky one too.

I also love that everytime I hit your blog I see lotioning and oiling, oiling and lotioning!

HAH