This is where I spent most of my walk this morning. It's a lovely walk with water in the canal and the breeze blowing. Some things that went through my mind as I strolled along.
- I don't like walking underneath power lines where I can actually hear the electricity going through the lines. They freak me right out. I can't imagine living next to them.
- I love the not only the sights of Spring but the sounds of Spring as well. The birds singing, dogs barking, bees buzzing, kids playing and laughing. Some of the best sounds in the world.
- I really dislike diesel powered vehicles. I realize that people love them and love to drive them. I really do not like the smell of diesel fuel. It makes me ill. Plus they are usually really loud.
- The double yellow lines on the road look orange to me. So do school buses. But everyone calls them yellow.
- Lilacs, especially heirloom Lilacs, have one of the best smells on God's green earth.
- And finally as I was walking along this lovely gravel road I came upon this cool little niche. I fell in love with it. I love the style and the fact that it's pretty secluded but you can still say hello to the travelers on the canal road.