Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Midnight Sun - Scandal

Some of you may be aware that there was a leak onto the internet of Stephanie Meyers book in progress Midnight Sun. I feel bad for her that this happened. I can't imagine putting that much time and effort into something just to have it stolen and put forth to the world. Especially since it wasn't finished. So she's put the book on hold. Which makes me sad because I was really looking forward to Edwards side of the story.

She explains things here on her official website, StephanieMeyer.com. If you go to the header that says August 28th(partII) she gives an explanation and she also gives a link for you to read the part of Midnight Sun that she's already written. Which I think is cool of her to do. So if you want to read what's been written so far in Midnight Sun go to the official website. Don't find it somewhere else. And I would imagine that she would like some words of support about the whole situation as well.

Oh and I guess she's (Stephanie Meyers) going to be on the Ellen show today if you want to check it out.

By the way. The way I found out about this all? My 13 year old son came home from school the other day and told M. that Midnight Sun wasn't going to be published. Not a happy day. But I guess there was enough uproar about it at his school that even he caught on to it. And that's got to be quite the uproar.

Side Note: The word scandal is sounding and looking wrong for some reason. Does that ever happen to you? You write a word say it in your head and see it written a couple of times but it just doesn't sound or look right? Scandal, SCAN-dal, scan-DAL, Scandal. *Shaking head and moving away from the computer*

2 comments:

TJ said...

People who break rules suck, especially when it affects our Edward time.

*MARY* said...

Thanks a lot, I've been out of the blogging world all day today because I've been reading it.