Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bleh

Sitting here with a Breathe Right strip on my nose still trying to get enough air into my lungs. (These things do work on helping with the congestion though. I highly recommend them.)

I have company. This morning j threw up just as she was about to get breakfast. She told me her tummy wasn't feeling well but I can never be sure with my kids. So I was making her get something to eat to see if hunger was the problem. Unfortunately it was not.

She ate some toast and kept it down and is now acting just fine. I'm on my way to fixing us both eggs. Such drama and excitement here in my life.

It's just how I like it. If only I could breathe through both nostrils.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is one of the most annoying feelings in the world, isn't it? Especially when you are trying to sleep. Ugh. Do those Breath Right things really help? I always assumed they didn't. I'll have to try them next time I am stuffed up.

TJ said...

I would rather have the flu than sinus crap. Sorry for you, get better.

Hollie said...

my husband loves those breathe right strips! I make fun of him when he wears them though. I'm nice like that. haha
Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!