I have much to be Thankful for today so without further ado...
I am Thankful for...
- Cheerios on my kitchen floor and dirty dishes in my sink. This means that my family has food to eat, that my kids went to school with full belly's. Much of the worlds population cannot say this.
- Mount Washmore in my laundry room. Even though it is huge it helps me realize that my kids and my husband and I have clothes to wear to keep us safe and warm (and somewhat stylish). Especially with the colder months coming on. I am intent on making a small dent in that mountain today.
- For a supportive husband who has believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself. I put my application in for a job as a scrapbook artist at a local stamp company. Ty has always given me positive encouragement about my talent. So even though I was nervous to put myself out there I did it. And I have an interview with the company next Friday!!
- For supportive and loving friends who have, along with my husband, given me encouragement and compliments about my crafty endeavors.
- For clean kids' rooms even if the rest of the house is not. For some reason when the kids' rooms are clean it seems that all is right in the world. I am working on the rest of the house as well.
- For Fall and the memories that come with it. Even if they are hard ones.
I am thankful for every. single. one.
- For the right I had to vote in our local election on Tuesday. It's a privilege that many people are denied and, sadly, one that much of our nation takes for granted.
- For prayer. Honestly, if you have needs, concerns, joys, sorrows...get on your knees and pray. You will be heard. You have a Father in Heaven who wants to hear from you. He listens. He knows you and your wants, needs and worries. He wants you to talk to Him about your concerns for the weather on Halloween or how you are fretting about possibly going back into the workforce after 14 years. He wants to share your joy as you get the call for that interview. He loves you. I know it because I know He loves me. And He has heard and answered my prayers. And today, for that, I am immeasurably Thankful.