Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Julie so here goes!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 years ago...
M. was 5 months old and a very difficult baby. I was dealing with the baby blues and just struggling in general. It was around this time (or soon there after) that I found the internet and online communities that I could turn to for help. I've been online ever since.

5 things on my to do list today...
1. Go to church
2. Help my primary class do sharing time
3. Make cakes for G. and j.
4. Have family party for G. and j.
5 Make birthday poster for G. to take to school tomorrow


Snacks I enjoy...
I love to snack, what I love to snack on depends on the day. Cookie dough is a favorite though.


What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire...
Pay tithing, get money adviser, pay off debt, donate some to charities, add on to the house and travel.

3 of my bad habits...
1. Procrastination. G.'s birthday is tomorrow...do I have any presents bought? Nope and tomorrow we are supposed to get hit with a big ole snow storm so I'll be out in it. Lovely.
2. Eating Junk Food and not getting enough exercise.
3. Watching too much t.v.

5 places I have lived... well I'll just do since we've been married.
1. My hometown, Utah
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. South Salt Lake City, Utah
4. My hometown, Utah
5. My hometown, Utah

5 jobs I have had...
1. Babysitter
2. Telephone Surveyor (yes I was one of THOSE people)
3. Fast food worker (Arby's)
4. Housekeeper
5. Cook/Dishwasher in a small restaurant


Things people don't know about me...
I am actually a fairly shy person. I could probably be a hermit if I didn't force myself out of my comfort zone and talk to people.
I have a third nipple (Just kidding...that was for the benefit of Erin)
I have over 40 nieces and nephews...I'm not sure exactly how many, 46 or 47 I think. That's what happens when you have 7 siblings. Oh and I'm a Great Aunt.


I am tagging...
Erin, Ty and Julie took the only other two people who I know well enough to tag!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's interesting that M was a difficult baby. She seems easygoing now - did you think she would end up that way? LOL

The 3rd nipple caught me off guard. LOL I am actually working with a baby who has extra nipples! It's a common feature of his syndrome - and, no, I haven't seen them yet! I didn't really ask much about it when his dad told me. LOL

Julie said...

The third nipple got me... because I have one!!! At least that's what my OB called a huge mole (or what I thought was a mole) on my stomach.

That is interesting about M being a difficult baby... maybe if they are difficult as babies, they are easier later in life and vice versa??? If only it were that simple... :)

Just SO said...

Yeah, M. was difficult. As I look back now it's probably because she was just hungry. I didn't realize that babies could be on such demanding feeding schedules because Jona was on a three hour schedule almost from birth. Poor M. I would get SO frustrated with her. If she would have taken a bottle or a binki it would have made life simpler.

Julie that is interesting that your OB said that your mole is a third nipple! Wow.

And I'm SOOO hoping that we got all the difficulty out of the way with M. and she will be as easy going as she is now on into her teen years. (one can hope)

Anonymous said...

3rd nipple thing cracked me up... glad you were kidding, but seeing Julie's post has made me feel silly now. LOL

I really liked reading the tags. I just did mine.