Thursday, January 31, 2008

Love Thursday

Here is my post for Love Thursday. Check it out at Shutter Sisters. It's a great site.

This is my daughter M. and her Great-Grandma about 4 years ago. Grandma was in the hospital and M. was being confirmed a member of the L.D.S. church. Grandma wanted to be there for the confirmation but couldn't so we took M. to see her instead.

I'm so grateful that my kids have had the chance to know some of their Great-Grandparents. They truly are great. This particular Grandma will be 97 this month on Valentines Day. I have been so blessed to have her in my life for so long.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amazing photo. You are so lucky to still have her here. I love photos of older people...so many stories in their eyes!

i'm erin. said...

wow that is such a sweet picture of your gram and also your eyes look so cool, but kindof crazy like you are stalking me...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful photo - caught lots of emotion in that shot. :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful!!!!!