Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Being more creative

I need to find ways to be creative or at least stretch myself in a more creative way. From some other blogs I visit I've received some inspiration. One is doing a self portrait a day for a year. I like this idea and maybe that will give me a kick in the pants to pick up my camera for things other than my kids' birthdays. I also like the idea of taking pictures of different places/things in my house, as a friend calls it "Corners of my home" so I'm going to give that a shot as well. I've found inspiration on some more popular blogs as well, Alli Edwards, Tara Whitney and Mindy Bartell. I've so enjoyed this blogs so thank you to you who have led me to them!

Okay so first I will start with a self portrait I did yesterday in the car whilst waiting for my sil to get done in the grocery store, or maybe it was in the drive way before I went into the house after getting done at the grocery store. I wish that it had turned out more crisp but ah well....













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blue shy/windshield juxtaposed with the green in your hat. Great colors. Really puts some punch in the photo. :)

And you know I think the self-portrait thing is cool! ;)