Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mental Health Day

So yesterday was a serious mental health day for me. I have been going full tilt for much of the last part of Summer. Especially the last two weeks, trying to get the kids' rooms finished before school started. So yesterday I sat in front of my computer and did pretty much nothing.

Well not nothing if you include making the collages of my kids in the previous post and then spending WAY too much time at Yearbook Yourself. That was so much fun and of course I then needed to make a mosaic of those pictures so I could share with you all my yearbook pictures through the years. I got the link and idea from Mindi's blog. She has no idea who I am but I read her blog regularly and even comment now and then.

I was still in my pj's when M and G came home for lunch. It was nice to just veg out and do pretty much nothing. Especially since today is going to be stressful. Anyway here I am in all my glory through the years.....well at least according to Yearbook Yourself. (Hint if you go and do this you can adjust your face in each years picture. Just move your mouse over the bottom part of the picture and it will give you the tools to do so. Not being happy with some of the pictures and having time on my hands I took some of them into Paintshop and messed around with them to make a better fit but surprisingly only a couple.) You can click on the picture to make it larger.


The two middle pictures of the fourth row are the years 88 and 90 (they only do even years at that site, go figure) I graduated in 89. Here is my actual yearbook photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so fun!
i had a hard time fitting into the photos that had glasses....
my nose was too big!! HA! :)

Mark Lee said...

Great yearbook photo! Yay! Our school made us just sit and face the camera. Boo.

Anonymous said...

LOL I saw those on her blog, too! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! that is awesome!!! love your SR. photo