Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just in case you are wondering

About the new look on the blog. This comes from messing around trying to get my blog to look like those fabulous blogs out there that look like scrapbook pages and NOT backing up my original blog html. Lovely. I'm trying to learn and I have learned some but I have house work to do and the beans are coming on.

My counter tops are covered to overflowing with Zucchini and Yellow squash. I need to Google to see how to go about freezing said squash for later consumption. Does it need to be blanched like corn....and, oh yeah, the corn is coming on as well.

So my blog will look lovely brown probably until sometime after the first snows, if I'm lucky. Hopefully you won't hate it too badly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this look!

also have that book on my next list to read.

and to answer your question, we can't find the sheet music for some reason, but Ande's cousin had it when she was out in UT and she learned the first page and then taught Shelby. LOL

good luck getting the house back in order!

KTsMommy said...

I like brown ;)

Good luck with the squash--i have no knowledge at all about freezing it--mine comes already frozen from the supermarket ;)