Friday, September 3, 2010

13


It's hard to believe but this little thing....



Has grown....



And she is now....







Isn't that Crazy???

Happy Birthday Mckenna!
You are now officially a teenager....
Be nice.

14 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Happy birthday, Mckenna!
And my condolences to your mother...

Kristina P. said...

She is a beautiful young woman!

tammy said...

I love commemorative photo birthday blog posts. That was beautiful and so is she. Happy 13 year old! ( I got here from Summerillsurf)

the fowlers said...

she was cute from day one. i can't believe she's a teenager! happy birthday, mckenna! good luck mom and dad!

Barbaloot said...

Yikes/Hooray!

Happy Birthday.

mCat said...

Happy Birthday McKenna! And the real fun is just starting Mom!!

Vanessa said...

She is darling! I can't believe how grown up she looks!

tammy said...

She is adorable at every age. Hope she listens to you and stays nice. I was such a bratty teen.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to a Beautiful Teenager!

Anonymous said...

geez she can't be that old! i will still always think of her as 8 years old. happy birthday mckenna!

Teachinfourth said...

Once-again…happy birthing day to you.

tiburon said...

How does that happen?! She has grown fabulously.

Well done mama :)

Nikki said...

Wow. I remember her at the age of the fourth picture down. When you talk about her, that's what comes to mind. How did this happen?!

Rachel said...

WOW, scary and exciting all at once!!! What a gorgeous girl!