I did want to check in here.
- I'm tired. So tired. I do okay while I'm over at mom's but when I come home I crash.
- The kids have Friday off of school.
- I just bought tickets for the kids and I to go and see Alice in Wonderland on Friday afternoon.
- I'm slightly excited about that.
- My kids are WAY more excited about it than me.
- I'm going to be single mommin' it for the next couple of weeks. Should be interesting.
- I'm making plans to hike the Narrows with my friend this summer.
- I'm VERY excited about that.
- I can't wait until March 28th. My good friend, Heather is coming up to Utah for a visit. I haven't seen her forever.
- I can't wait for Spring...it's almost here. The tulips and crocuses are peeking their heads up.
- I'm in charge of a talent show for our ward. It should be fun...I hope.
- I'm considering doing eyebrow dancing for my talent. It's a serious skill that I've honed.
- I'm slightly nervous about Tyran leaving. I'm trying not to be but I'm finding it difficult, especially when I'm really tired.
- I miss my sister.
- I need to go and put my kids to bed...and then myself.