Seven things she likes....
- Her new Phineas and Pherb cd with songs from the cartoon show. (S to the I to the M to the P!!) <----------if you don't know what I'm taking about PLEASE click that link!!)
- Her cousin Blake
- Boxing on the Wii. She kicks some pretty tough butt in this game.
- Junie B. Jones books
- Syrup on her scrambled eggs.
- The Muppet Show. She wants to be Connie Stevens for Halloween....
- Helping me around the house dusting, setting the table.
Seven things she doesn't like....
- The taste of her vitamins
- Talking to new people.
- Stir Fry
- Cleaning her room.
- Not having someone to play with.
- Avatar. She was completely bored with that movie.
For her birthday she got a new Sunday outfit, a new school outfit, The Muppet Movie on dvd, the Phineas and Pherb soundtrack, UB Funkeys and a new (to her) bike. She wants us to put training wheels on it but I think we'll try to get her to give it a go without them first. I think she could totally do it.
We had the family party for her and George (his birthday is just days away) on Sunday and her friend party was today. Yes I survived. I wanted to do a "J" party with Jello Jigglers and Jammies and other J stuff but it didn't work out. (I had NO idea that it took THREE HOURS for Jello Jigglers to set!! I've never made them before. Does that make me a bad mom?) So maybe we can do that next year.
Here are some pictures of my lucky seven year old (you can click on them to see bigger versions if you wish)...
Here she is with her cake. As you can see we are not at all about the looks of the cake but more about the taste. Jilli put the candles on herself as well as the little smiley face in the middle.
Here she is with her new ride. I know she'll probably out grow it in the next little while but I figured it would be easier for her to learn on a smaller bike.