I don't do this a regularly as I should but I have much to be Thankful for today
- Space heaters. It's SO cold in my computer room that I usually freeze in here thus my depleted posting and reading time. Today I put on a jacket and pulled my husbands space heater in and it's doing a fine job of keeping me toasty.
- My health. There is a wonderful lady I know who just found out she has cancer. Her life has already been full of trials and now this. She has amazing faith and love in her life and I am praying that she can over come this. There is also another amazing woman I know who is going through her second round with breast cancer. My mom is having health issues as well, nothing quite so serious as cancer but still seeing all of this makes me thankful for my health.
- 3 Musketeers Mint with dark chocolate. Need I say more?
- Me time. This morning I stayed in bed until almost noon. I got up a for a bit to help the kids get out the door to school but after that I got back in bed and finished the book I was reading (Extras). I don't remember the last time that I did something like that. It was wonderful.
- A bil who does auto body work. One of our cars got hit last week when our neighbor backed into it. I had parked it on the street that night because my husband had pulled into the driveway before me and we were going to the temple and we usually take his car. Usually I would pull my car back into the driveway but we were worried about making the session on time so I left it there. Our neighbor across the street backed out of his driveway and into our car. Thankfully he hit it squarely on the drivers side passenger door so that was all that needed to be fixed. My bil took care of it for a minimal price. I'm so thankful for him.
- Time with my Grandma. She turns 97 this year on Valentines day. The doctors have said that her heart can pretty much go at any time. She keep on going though. I'm thankful for the time I have with her.
- My two January birthday kids, Jilli and George. I'll post more about George at another time.
- Facebook. I found an old college room mate through FB and I hope to find others who I've lost contact with. And this may be the only way that we'll get a 20 year HS reunion going.