- I so did not use little photo squares that should be used for scrapbooking purposes only to wrap a present...okay a couple of presents....because I couldn't find any scotch tape. At Christmastime even!
- My five year old girl did not watch a show on the Chupacabra as I sat at the computer catching up on reading blogs, unaware of what programming she was watching.
- I also did not have the news on where she could hear about that awful story about the guy who dressed up as Santa and shot people on Christmas Eve.
- I did not cry over a lunchbox. (explanation to come)
- I did not spend half the night finding songs to put on my ipod nano for my blog.
- I did not totally dance in my chair to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal or most of the songs that I found for the new music player on my blog.
- A cheer did not escape my mouth when Sharon Osborne threw juice on Megan from Rock of Love Charm School during the Reunion show. And I was not disappointed that they edited out the footage of Sharon pulling that poor girls weave out.
So that's it for now. What