Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Overwhelmed

I really, really need to start my scrapbooking again. The three oldest kiddos have 3 or more big books of pictures that I've scrapped of them. Then j. came along and we went digital. I have about 10 pages of her scrapped and she is wondering why she doesn't have a big book like the other kids. SO I need to get to work on her pictures.

The problem is that it's just SO overwhelming. Going into my files and seeing HOW many pictures I have of her to send off and be printed and then to scrap. That and the fact that I want to digitally enhance most of those pictures that are from the early digi cam.

I did get an amazingly wonderful gift from T.'s Grandma yesterday. She got me a Cricut machine!!! I was so excited to see that. I've wanted one but haven't really looked into them because I knew that it just wasn't in the budget. Now that I've got it I want to use it to work on cards and scrapbook pages.

Now I just have to get over being overwhelmed and start somewhere. I'm thinking I'll start with j.'s blessing pictures. I need to get one of those printed out anyway because I have pictures of the other three when they were babies sitting on my entertainment center and I need to add one of her....four years later *eyeroll*

I'm such a slacker.

Hey THAT would be a great screen name or even blog name. Slacker Mom instead of Soccer Mom ROFL!!! I wonder if I can change the name of my blog?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Cricuts are cool. You'll have so much fun! :)

Just SO said...

I think so too! I tried it out that same night to see how it worked. It's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck with SBing.. LOL at slacker mom LOL! You are far from that, but it is still funny!

please post a page when you get one done and remember, one day I mean, page at a time! :)

KTsMommy said...

Awesome about the cricut! I've heard they're great machines, though I've never gotten to see one in action.

And hey, Ally's almost 4 and the only pictures of her I even have in an album are from her first year. Don't feel too bad :/ I still haven't started scrapbooks for either of them. I have *first year books* that I made, but that's it....