Saturday, November 17, 2007

Clean up! Clean up! Everybody, Everywhere!

This is the last decent weekend that we will supposedly have this fall so T. and the kids and I are planning on getting out in the yard and getting it ready for winter. Yes, we should have had this done already but we haven't. I still have roses blooming on my rose bushes and, believe it or not, I even have blooms on my petunias! So the plan today is to get out there. Get the swamp cooler out of the kitchen window. Cut back the roses and the sage bush. Pull up all of the annuals and get the leaves blown onto the garden. The back yard really needs one final mow but I don't know if we can get the mower back there because of our red neck fence. (I'll post more on that later.) Then we'll head over to my parents house and get my mom's mum's cut back and their leaves taken care of. And we'll probably do the leaves at Ty's grandma's as well. So I guess I need to get up off of this chair and get moving because I have a feeling that trying to get all of this done before it gets dark is not going to be easy.

No comments: