Some things I have learned recently.
I share my wisdom freely.
- If you lock your keys in your vehicle do so when you have arrived at Cold Stone Creamery/Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory. Help arrives fast.
- It is helpful to have two or three or even four people to call on when you lock your keys in your vehicle. Being able to cast a wide net for help is amazing. And cuts down on the stress level immensely.
- An Ice Cream from Cold Stone is much cheaper than the price of Locksmith.
- The Caramel Apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory are HUGE and worth $3.50.
- Dog hair is a beast to get out of the carpet of a vehicle.
- When you decide to finally clean your Dur(ty)rango after two years expect that it will take four to five hours. Especially if the back carpet is still covered in dog hair. Even though you no longer own any dogs.
- You should clean your car on a day when you DON'T have to pick up a load of teenagers (who have just been dumped in the Provo River) from youth conference.
- Blotchy sunburns hurt just as bad as all over sunburns but they look much worse.
- Spilled red wine vinegar makes the whole house smell like...well, vinegar.
- PF Chang's Shrimp with candied walnuts is A. MAY. ZING. I highly recommend it.
- Pants with pockets are my friend. Pants without pockets are frustrating.
- That when you answer a question honestly and say that you are envious of someone in church, expect to be called out on that and asked why....in front of the whole class. And you better have a good answer. (This was not a bad thing. In fact it was pretty funny. )
- The Gummie Berries of my youth are not the Gummie Berries of today. The ones from my youth are MUCH better.
- Turning 39 is fine.
- Sometimes fortune cookies are right.