I haven't done this in a while and I really need to...
- I'm Thankful that when the Red Wagon came back with the diagnosis "leaking from the head gasket" (and it also needs new tires and some work done on the blinkers) that we still had the Durango sitting in the driveway.
- For neighbors with large gas cans who are willing to share.
- That I have an awesome brother-in-law and nephew who took that Durango that had been sitting silent for almost two years, and cleaned it all up (including a mouse nest in the air filter) and got it running again.
- I'm Thankful that when said Durango decided to die on me just after I got it all licensed and registered, that it died at a stop light close to home and not on the freeway where I had been driving.
- For good Samaritans who helped me push that monster off of the highway and into a nearby parking lot.
- And again I'm thankful for the AWESOME brother-in-law who came to my rescue, called me a tow truck and had a friend look at it.
- I'm thankful that it wasn't the fuel filter or the fuel pump, both of which are in the gas tank, but only a loose wire and that said brother-in-law said that there was no charge.
- I'm thankful for a seven year old who has decided against going into the WWE and wants to follow her dream of being a Rock Star instead.
- I'm thankful that my 15 year old is willing to come and talk to me about his concerns.
- For Good Books.
- For a niece who will go walking with me and listen to me natter on and on.
- And last but definitely not least, I'm thankful for a husband who doesn't leave giving "the talk" to our kids up to me alone and is willing to make it a joint effort. After all we made the kid together.
What are you thankful for today??